Somehow a "handsome" lecturer with a lot moustache but with limited hairs and speak very fast , got a survey for students about lecture, here's the comments....
1. Sexy Handsome Erotic....
2. I can't take my eyes off your sexy baldy babe
3. He comb his moustache but not his hair
4. Shave you moustache can help students more concentrate
5. No grass on the busy road, no hair on the clever head
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, the lesser you hear, the sexier you get
7. I can not talk with my gf in your lecture, Shit
8. Rattles on & on like a shortgun, Slow down. Actually, don't be disappointed that you're a bit bald but you still can wear a wig provided it doesn't fall off! Anyway, still handsome anyway, with or without hair, but anyway I'm not interested.
9. Do you use conditioner for your moustache? Is it in its max length?
10. Is your moustache your source of knowledge, if it is, please don't set so difficult question because most of us don't have moustache.
11. Since everybody calls you babe, then I'll call you Sweet Heart.......... Well Great teaching, Sweet Heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment